Monday, March 20, 2006

Weather Watch

So I hate Mondays. Period. For some reason I can not sleep well on Sunday nights. I am not tired, I can't sleep, I stay up too late, I get woke up at least twice during the night and usually can't get back to sleep, and then I have to get up way too early. Today the early was especially relevant when the alarm went off 2 hours early. yeah.


So If you check out the "weather map" you can see me as the "red star" on the map, and all the snow kinda curling around me. So south of us they are forcasting 5-7 or 8-12 inches of snow. Fab for them. Hope it stays away from my flowers, which are currently up. I have daffodills that are 10 inches tall and live forevers, groundcovers, and coral bells that are peeking through, not to mention flowering crabapples and a lilac with buds all over. And Iris that are about 7 inches tall already. I just uncovered them from the safety of their leaves and I REALLY don't want the snow to come.



This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh, spring time indeed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I hate spam.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

fucking spammers!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Related Posts with Thumbnails