Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Foxy Lady"

Okay, I admit it... I love Firefox. I always knew I should switch. I have been using "both" randomly for a while now, but I have officially made the switch. And let me tell you, it's hot. It's sexy. It's FOXY. I am a "Foxy Lady" (but you all knew that, right?) so anyway, I am going to share my firefox extensions of the day. Download them while they are HOT.

Colorful Tabs 1.1 The most beautiful yet the simplest add-on that makes a strong colorful appeal. Colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to distinguish while beautifying the overall appearance of the interface. An essential. With: A better border and highlight for the selected tab.

IE Tab An extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox. This is a great tool for web developers, since you can easily see how your webpage displayed in IE with just one click and then switch back to Firefox.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails