Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm late, I'm Late For a Very Important Date!

I am SOOOO going to be late for work. The exact moment that my alarm went off, husband got in the bathroom and my alarm is STRATEGIC and it is the LAST possible moment that I could get up and still make it to work by 10am. Now I face the fact that I may not even get INTO the bathroom until almost 10. It's already about 9:30 which means I would have to leave in 15 minutes.... and I still have to shower, dress, DRY MY HAIR, straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put on makeup, and socks and shoes.... then take the dogs outside and drive my 15 minutes to work. Not a freaking chance in hell. GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!!!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails