Sunday, March 05, 2006

Move Along, Nothing to See Here...

I have absolutely nothing to post about. For real. Let's see what kind of blabber I can spit out. It is rare for me to be without something to rant about or overanalyze. It's kind of nice. I think my brain shut off this weekend.

Well, for starters it was BEAUTIFUL yesterday. I spent the day inside, however, at a scrapbook day (PMS day) and got two 8x8 albums completed. Which was nice. One is a gift album and one is the All About Me Album from QVC. I am a little upset that QVC shortet me two major components of the album... but I guess I will have to make do because they can't "send me those pieces." Anyway, the moral of the story was that it was like 45 degrees and sunny yesterday, sweatshirt weather for sure, and finally feeling like spring is just around the corner. Today we woke up with several inches of snow on the ground, and it wasn't snowing when I went to sleep at 1:30am but it was snow covered by 7:30am. Whoa. So CB was right about snow coming overnight.

You would all be so proud of me, I didn't touch the Tortellini or Spaghetti or good good looking garlic bread, and not even the fruit salad. I ate a giant lettuce salad with all the goodies (choose chunjks, turkey cubes, cottage cheese, sunflower seeds, sprouts, grape tomatoes) and some hummus with sliced peppers. It wasn't too tough, but boy oh buy it is tougher this morning. Because now that's all I think about. I had a bite of Evan's candy bar. That was my vice. And I had a Sprite.

I haven't lost any more weight since Wednesday, but I haven't cheated either. Oh well. Guess this is why they say "don't weigh yourself every day." So I lost 10 pounds in the first 6 days (probably all water) and then haven't lost any in the past 3. I guess it isn't the end of the world.

I do feel better and sleep better.

Today, I haven't done much of anything. Sleep. Let the dogs outside. Check my email, browse the internet. I have dishes and laundry looking at me but I really just am not interested yet. Maybe later. Added some things to my froogle wishlist. That always makes me happy, but makes me feel materialistic and terrible. Oh well. Maybe I am. I guess I could do some Yoga... maybe later. I wish my lunch would just drop from the sky today.

So, like I said, I have nothing to talk about.
Related Posts with Thumbnails