Friday, March 24, 2006

Dave Kicks Ass. Go See Him.

Here's something cool for you to check out. My husband's cousin David is a great artist, and an awesome, fun guy. He lives in New Orleans with his girlfriend Suze (who is a sweetheart.) Dave recently sent me a link that I really enjoyed, and he has given me permission to share! Yeah! So check out Dave's Music (it really is great or I wouldn't send you there) and check out his blog here.
The FEMA Blues is online!

http://www.macidol.com/jamroom/bands/4712/

Check it out, you can stream it (no free
downloads, sorry). I’ll be adding more tunes later.

Peace-out,

Dave Roberts
I love to hear him Jam out with my husband, he kicks some ass on the drums. Dave kicks ass. Say it with me now...
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Coolidge-south markets equities lp find deleted files on your computer course estate investing real wholesale

Related Posts with Thumbnails