Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Send Lotto Tickets

Thou Shalt not covet they neighbor's wife. And I don't. But I do covet these things.

Sizzix Sidekick Tote in which to storify and transportate my sizzlet dies and my sizzix sidekick machine.

An Adorable White Armoire such as this one from Land of Nod or this one from Pottery Barn. For our spare bedroom which has no closet. I covet. Heavily.

Pebbles i-kan-dee chalks. They come in several color palettes, and I covet all of them. I am just not happy with Stampin up, Close to My Heart, or other brands of chalk because they don't have such a grand range of colors to meet my every whim and fancy. Therefore I have never purchased any chalks. Therefore I covet the i-kan-dee pastels, bold brights, and earth tones chalk sets. That's three. That's $45 for chalk. Chalk people. For real.

LL Bean's perfect fit bootcut pants. Because they are perfect. In everyway. I have a pair on today and another pair at home and that is not NEARLY enough. I love love love them in everyway. There are no better pants. Period. Comfy. Attractive, versatile. Quality construction at an affordable price. What more could you want?

Close To My Heart Rolling Scrapbook/Stamping Organizer. Because it's fabulous. It holds what I need it to. It's the best one for my needs and it's $129.00 worth of fabulousness that I have yearn to have.

Lia Sophia's new for 2006 "Aloha" Bracelet. I MUST HAVE IT! I have a friend who is a consultant, so this may be the one thing on this list that I actually purchase soon.

3 Stamp Organizers for my scrapbook room. I have the matching ink pad organizer from this eBay seller and as soon as I win the lottery I would like to have three for my stamps.

Okay. I am done now. Really. I could probably go on shopping all day. But instead I will stop here. I covet too much. I need to go to Shoppers Anonymous.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:
Related Posts with Thumbnails