Thursday, March 09, 2006

Isn't this del.icio.us ?

Proof that I am crazy? Yeah. I spent three hours tagging all my posts from February and March. That's how many posts I have. It took me three hours. For real. Yum.

So Now I have the following tagged categories....

del.icio.us tags
Celebrities
Dogs
Dreams
EverydayLife
FunStuff
GetLost
HNT
Marriage
Memes
Multi-Tasking
News
Opinion
Photos
Posessions
ShesCrafty
SouthBeach
Stress
TalkNerdy2Me
Utilities

I am figuring that if I continue to be crazy, I can go back and spend another 6 hours tagging all my posts from September till January. And since I am just that crazy, and I want this to all be PERFECT of course.... I will be sure to tag them all. But it may take me a while.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:
Related Posts with Thumbnails