Friday, March 10, 2006

Tagged by Izzy

I was tagged by Izzy and here's how it goes. I post my answers to the following questions. Then you post YOUR answers to the same questions, as comments to this post. Go ahead. You can do it!

1) What is your favorite word?

2) What word irks you everytime you hear someone say it? You can have more than one.

3) Name the first concert you ever went to.

4) Name a song will you never get sick of hearing.

5) What song, album or band influenced you most as a teenager OR what song/album is the soundtrack of your youth? You can pick more than one if you have to.

My favorite Word is FABULOUS (closely followed by the word Fuck.)

I hate when my husband says "I'll try to get it done." As if his schedule is abustle with things to do. And as if the few things that I ask him to do are not high on the priority list.

I have never been to a concert, although I had tickets to Ozzfest 1998 with husband and friends, and the "friends" (not mine obviously) convinced Husband to leave a day early (because they wanted to, even though HE was driving, and providing gas money) and he told me that if I couldn't get off work a day early, I couldn't go. I chose work and my ticket went unused and he (like a total jackass) did what his friends said and went without me. I was so pissed. Every time he has asked me to go to a concert ever since then, I have turned him down out of spite, just for that reason. My first ever concert and he ruined it out of selfishness and an inability to stand up for himself to his friends. He doesn't even speak to them now, but maybe that's because they invited him to their wedding and not his wife. Maybe he has finally figured it out?

I will NEVER be sick of hearing Sweet Emotions by Aerosmith. But there are about a bazillion more songs I will never be sick of hearing. Like Summer breeze by Seals and Croft.

What is the soundtrack of my youth? Definitely The Dazed and Confused Soundtracks (there are two of them) I still listen to them on a regular basis. Sweet Emotions by Aerosmith is one of the songs on the movie that sadly never made it to either of the soundtrack. And being the opening song, and such a good song.... That's sad.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

9 comments:

Matt™ said...

YAY, you did use the word spite !

What a jerk that he left you at work to go with his friends to Ozzfest. I would have been mad, as I'm sure you were. Perhaps we are spiteful people....

Unknown said...

It was a jerky thing. That's what high school boys do to their girlfriends though. Of course I was in COLLEGE. But yeah, it was shitty. I will never forget it. But he's not all bad! LOL. Plus I think he has learned his lesson.

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds like a dick. Everything you say about him makes him sound like a complete loser. Why the hell did you marry him?

Unknown said...

ohhh.... apparently someone is cranky (or jealous) that I married my husband. Isn't that sad? Especially the part about not revealing their identity. Very clever. I guess if I were going to justify that comment with an answer, I would say because he is not a loser, and because every person makes mistakes and every real love that lasts has it's problems, and the point of their relationship is that they can talk to each other and resolve any problems. That's why people who love each other stay married. And people who can't figure out how to resolve a conflict, get divorced.

Does that help ease your pain and suffering?

Unknown said...

oh and by the way, because of my stat counter I can track your posting by the date you entered it, and also find your city, state, and IP Address, along with your ISP.... so really you aren't as anonymous as you think you are. Ciao!

Don't try to outsmart a computer geek, it only hurts you in the end...

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I guess I married a dick too - but, like you, we are able to talk and resolve our problems. Nice comeback M! Too funny :o)

Matt™ said...

I heart computer geeky-ness

haha, shows them. Sucks to their Asmar ! (the only line I remember from Lord of the Flies)

Unknown said...

ahh I wanna play!!
(and btw, wtf is up with "annonymous?" Jeez, get some balls and put in your real name. I guess they know what a bunch of bullshit they just spewed. Anyway...
1) Penatent. It's just a great sounding word
2) I can't think of one
3) first popular music concert? *cough* N Sync *cough/hides*
4) Anything by Rob Thomas/ mbt
5) the Beatles

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Pharmacy dosage calculations http://www.three-batteries.info/computer-batteries.html Shaved headed women http://www.handbags-knockoffs-wholesale.info/canine-oral-surgery.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails