Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Newsworthy.

It's a busy day today.

Yanni arrested for domestic violence, Dana (Mrs. Christopher) Reeves dead of lung cancer, Minnesota Twins Kirby Puckett dead of a stroke, 48 year old man arrested for soliciting a 15 year old girl for sex on my space (although it turned out to be a group of boys posing as a 15 yo girl.)

The news is abustle this morning.

I ate my customary fudgecicle for breakfast (no sugar added of course) and at work this morning I ran into a "blast from my past" in the elevator. technically an old school friend who I haven't seen it at least 6 years I suppose, and he looked so different, he was so TALL that I didn't even recognize him... until he said Hey to me... and I was like OH mY GOD! So that was nice. I have my initials monogrammed on my purse and he said that is how he knew for sure that it was me. That's the tough part. When you weigh 70 pounds more at 27 than you did at 17, you just don't look exactly the same. A puffy version of me.

I can't think of anything fantabulous to say today, at least not yet. But I'll be back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that KP had died, but I hadn't read about Dana Reeves. I remember she had been diagnosed - their poor kid. That's sad.

Unknown said...

I know, i can't imagine. Was she a smoker?

Anonymous said...

I don't believe she was a smoker

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Racing dog game Mexican butalbital plastic surgery detroit renault f1 The impotence

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Dedicated hosting website sfwh.net Mastercraft furniture of omaha ar swimsuits Intramuscular injection medication math Accepting wheel chairs in the community software affiliate program erectile dysfunction Peugeot 307 boot panel 1997 buick park avenue brake caliper torque specifications ionamin 15mg Stereo for bmw

Related Posts with Thumbnails