Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Check the Menu...

Okay, I hope that this isn't viewed as a racist post. I happen to appreciate and embrace many cultures, just so you know in advance. But this is pretty funny. Pretend I am Carlos Mencia for a moment.....

A Chinese couple gets married - and she's
a virgin. Truth be told, he is not too experienced
either. On their wedding night, she cowers naked
under the sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs
in next to her and tries to be reassuring.

"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firss
time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give
you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting
you want".

"What chou want?" he says, trying to sound
experienced and hoping to impress his virgin bride.<

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits
patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She
eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want to try
somethin I have heard about... numbaa 69".

More thoughtful silence, this time from
him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries...

"You want... Chicken wiff broccori?"

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny - my mom just told me this joke last week. yes. my mom. LOL

Matt™ said...

LOL. Haven't heard that joke before, and I must admit I did chortle a wee bit. Yay for racism!

Related Posts with Thumbnails