Thursday, March 30, 2006

I did not just say deep throats, mom. (and dad)

Since I don't have any deep throats... ummm I mean thoughts lately (ha ha) maybe you should go check out Paige's Deep Thoughts. Page is my new renter. Her blog is pretty and I have yet to figure out what the chick at the top (be it Paige herself or a representation of herself) is leaning against. I tried visualizing a horse, and then I got all confused. Horse's confuse me. I know. especially when I thought Zack had a horse caught in his plumbing (his house's plumbing) and I got all concerned but he was sure it was more a squirrel sized clog... so umm...yeah. Horse's. Camptown Ladies Sing This Song- Doo da, doo da. It's like watching the Kentucky Derby when the prep for the race takes like forever (I mean the commentary, not how long it takes those ladies to get into nice tea length dresses with big summer hats, but that too I guess) and then the race is over in like a split second and you were like "all that hoo-ha for a little racey race?" Of course... I guess when you get used to watching the Daytona or Indy 500 you really start expecting a few laps around the track...

I am not sure what to tell you to make you go visit her, except that I know you have nothing better to do, and I know that you should do what I say because it's cool and it's the thing to do. And because if you do it, I will let you play with my hair. mmm kay? I'll even let you brush it if you want. That's a good boy.... clicky clicky on over to Paige's.

Discuss.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:
Related Posts with Thumbnails