Monday, February 27, 2006

Mealtime!

In the true spirit of the cable guy, my motto for the day is "Git er Dun!"

So I, at 3pm, was finally able to breathe and escape the phones long enough to eat a *fabulous* South Beach Diet Meal called "Caprese Style Chicken with Broccoli & Cauliflower." I got about two bites in between each "my computer is broke" phone conversation.

This is what the box said it would look like:

And this is what it DID look like:
You've gotta love it! Actually it tasted pretty good, and the plastic tray was about twice as thick as your regular plastic frozen meal tray, and twice as deep. This made room for a larger portion, so I wasn't starving an hour later, as well as made me feel more confident that I wasn't going to get cancer from the carcinogens in the plastic that attached themselves to my food as I microwaved it. It looks (from the back of the box) like there are 4 frozen meals approved for Phase1.

I did want to mention that today is officially "Day 4" of phase 1, and I am feeling MUCH MUCH better. Much. Do I feel thinner? No. But I do have more energy and MOST of my carb cravings are tolerable. I can do this. I don't know if I can AFFORD to eat all these veggies... because they are WAY expensive, but I can totally do this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails