Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Appetite Supressant?

Well, if I had half an appetite (thanks to coming unhinged) I would probably complain that this Lean Cuisine is a little on the Lean side.... especially considering PORTION SIZE! Lord. But since I am not really hungry and just kinda ate lunch because it was the thing to do, I am not to worried. It didn't taste too bad, albeit bland. If I would have had the energy to hunt down some salt/pepper in the office I would have done so.... but I didn't really care so much.

Expected: Three Cheese Chicken

Actual: (chicken cheese soup)

2 comments:

Christie said...

do what my mom does- before each meal down a glass of water. It'll help fill you up (now that you're eating smaller portions) and it's healthy

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

Related Posts with Thumbnails