I've been tagged by Christie.... Damn you!
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
(these are all previous jobs, If I talk about my current one they will fire me.)
1. For Ken. Took Down Grain Bins, Drove Truck and Hauled Chemicals for Agricultural Spraying.
2. Worked for Pioneer as a crop scout and field statician (all corn related)
3. Worked as a bookkeeper at a local chemical/fertilizer/seed plant
4. Bookkeeper at a Grain Elevator, also weighed in grain, took samples and tested, sold grain to the river, bought grain from farmers.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Dazed and Confused
3. Dirty Dancing
4. The Notebook
I Have Lived:
1. My parents House, Sheffield, Illinois
2. My house, Wyanet, Illinois
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. CSI Miami
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Family Guy
Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Altus AFB, Oklahoma
2. Tyndall AFB, Panama City Florida (beautiful private Air Force Beach there)
4. Orlando Florida (Disney), Ft Meyers Florida, Sanibel Island, and Isle of the Palms South Carolina (one trip)
5. Vancouver, Canada (got married)
6. Menomonie, Wisconsin (the Menomonie by Eu Claire, home of stout university) and Mall of America at Minneapolis/St Paul Minnesota.- oh AND Wisconsin Dells.
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
2. I Miei Pensieri
3. The Other Tina
4. Salacious Gossip and Heresay
1. Pizza. Yummy. Cheeseburger from Lous LaGrotto, Spaghetti Pizza from Maria's or Angelo's II, or Stuffed Spinach from Bellucios.... Or anything from Caseys.
2. Lasagna or Spaghetti with Garlic Bread (w/cheese)
3. House Fried Rice or Moo Goo Gai Pan
4. Tuna Sandwich. Homemade or Subway.
Four Places I would rather be:
1. In Bed sleeping
2. In bed having Sex
3. In bed reading
4. In the bathtub (reading, sleeping, or having sex)
Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
4. Ace (although I don't Ace reads my blog, this would be the time to find out)