Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Graffitti Tags by Meagan

I tagged a truck today.
http://thewall.msn.com/default.aspx?wallid=2&muralid=150900
Then Tag your own.

Lime in the Coke You Nut (coconut)
http://thewall.msn.com/default.aspx?wallid=18&muralid=151049

Check me out in the gallery!
Vote for me while you are there! I want to kick ass.

UPDATE: VERY VERY PISSED OFF! Someone was able (somehow) to edit my graffiti tags on the rooftop pool scene (second link above) and make it look like TOTAL crap compared to before. POSERS! This lack of control on my part infuriates me to no end!

ARGH! MAKE YOUR OWN TAGS YOU jERKS!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Off topic:
The furniture you're choosing for your new living room is so lovely. I'm drooling with envy.

Tina said...

Oh, and hey! What was the top secret project?? What did I miss?

Unknown said...

Oh, it was revealed in the post right after Christmas, but will be fully revealed and posted on the blog after I get the New Year's Cards out. I am so behind!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails