Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blog Before Bed

Ahhh, just a little blogging before bed.

This weekend I spent sleeping a bit. Friday night I took a 1 hour nap and Evan made homemade Chicken Enchiladas and we had "family movie night" where we all snuggled in the living room and watched Brothers Grimm.... which I highly recommend. Evan bought it for me on DVD for Christmas.

Saturday morning Evan had an auction early and I had a quilted card class in Dover at 9am, for which I arrived fashionably late, as I can not hardly get up at 8am on a weekday, let alone a SATURDAY. Plus I had to stop at the bank on the way. Saturday afternoon Evan declared me cranky and told me to take a nap, to which I responded with a 4 hour nap in bed, and he a 3 hour nap in the recliner. I woke feeling refreshed and took a bath. Then I made Homemade Chicken Parmesan with Bowtie Pasta for dinner and we watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again, on cable, even though we have it on DVD, it was still entertaining. Then PG showed up unexpectedly and we went to Wise Guys in Princeton for a drink or two. Then I took PG back to spend the last night as the last ever guest at the Pheonix Inn in Princeton. I made a trip to Wal-Mart and got gas at Shell, sliding into bed around 1:30am.

I slept till 10:30 today, Sunday, and then I took another bath, cleaned up in the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher and ran it, watched some TV, ate strawberry yogurt cheerios for breakfast. Then I balanced both checking accounts and reconciled 4 statements, and paid or scheduled all the bills to be paid through the end of January.

I Reheated Chicken Parmesan for lunch while watching my DVR'd special on Salem Witch Trials, and Evan made Turkey and Bacon Clubs for supper, which I followed up by 10 minutes on the treadmill in the M&M suit, a bowl of ice cream, 4 re-runs of Roseanne, 1 New Extreme Makeover Home Edition, 1 New Desperate Housewives, 1 complete round of PM Yoga in the M&M suit, and Christopher Titus special "Norman Rockwell is Bleeding" which was FABULOUS!

Then the dogs went to sleep and after a mini-snack (why?! a mug of Strawberry Yogurt Cheerios with Skim Milk) I will also go to bed!

Isn't my life FASCINATING!
Related Posts with Thumbnails