I found this while blog rolling. I thought it was neat. I am not going to do the tag part, to spare you all...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
I love my hair.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$5.61 and a quarter on the floor under my desk that I am too lazy to pick up.
3. What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Oh jeez this is work?! My sister Liz.
6. What is your favorite song right now?
Coheed and Cambria -“Always and Never.”
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A tourquoise ¾ sleeve shirt with a boatneck, and a side tie sash thingy that has a beaded flower pinned on. I bought it to wear when we got married but found another one. I never got around to taking this one back and today I decided to just take off the tags and keep it. I should have worn a less complicated shirt today, because I don’t feel my description has done justice to how cool this shirt is.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Um. Yes. Likely an perfectionist control freak, or you can just call it OCD.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now:
ummmm…. City Sneaks.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright unless it is night. WTF?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the Dog Whisperer that I had Tivo’d
12. What is a saying that you say a lot?
Fabulous. Or perhaps “whatever”
13. Who told you they loved you last?
14. How many days of work did you miss this week?
ZERO as opposed to last week when I was overtaken by the sickness and missed 2.
15. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None I am all digital.
16. Favorite age you've been so far?
I would say 22 or 23, but I like my job and my ability to make enough money to make ends meet, so I might be better off saying 27. Although 17 was fun. College. I don't know.
17. What is your current desktop picture?
A boring blue swirl, windows XP style. I had something…. But I got tired of it and haven’t had time to search for another.
18. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? This one is tough. Because if I could fly, I could make all the money in the world. I would be famous. So I would have to say Fly.
19. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?
Pam. Carmen has always struck me as skanky. I know pam was with Tommy and has hepetitis, and they always say “I fucked the 80’s” for Pam (I have watched her Roast like 5 times) but I just have an instant dislike for Carmen. She has always looked more skanky to me.
20.Who would you love to reunite with?
Tonya Roberts. And my classmates from College.
21. When was the last time you said, "I am sorry?"
About 2 minutes ago. My friend Anya is on bedrest (pregnant) and I am going to clean at her house tonight and setup for her shower tomorrow. I was scheduled to go to a slidemount (scrapbooking) class tonight and we both had to cancel. I felt terrible, but that’s what happens when things come up.
22. Who has the cutest blog in your click?
Me. No just kidding. I love Christie’s, I swear it changes Every FREAKING day. I just went there to grab her link for this question and it had changed AGAIN. She scares me with her changing. How DOES she do it? So dedicated.
23. What did you eat last?
Hmmm… vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, last night before bed. But it is 11am and I haven’t eaten yet today, so I am thinking that will change soon.
24. What kind of car do you drive?
Black Grand Prix GT.
25. What do you plan to accomplish this year?
Honestly? Okay, I will be honest. But don’t quote me on this. Have my husband’s baby. Get our new furniture, get it paid for, and finance a dining room set before Thanksgiving. Get my job title changed from “Computer User Support Specialist” to “web and graphic designer” and get the pay raise that I deserve for the web and graphic design work that I have been doing for 3 years.