Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So Much To Do, So Little Time....

It's rainy, and we are supposed to get storms this afternoon and tonight. When the weather gets icky, my brain instantly says one of three things. 1. Nap 2. Sex 3. Get Crafty.

Since I have had my fair share of 1. and 2. in the past few days, I think Get Crafty is the way to go. I should probably finish, or at least make a dent in, the last 1/4 of my sewing room that I am painting. So I am thinking that this evening might be paint filled. Turn on the radio, throw on shorts and a tank top, and get to painting in the basement. Plus I have a few mini projects to work on, I need to get a battery in my turquoise clock I bought for the sewing room. I need to paint and decorate a wooden box that I got (Turquoise and pink) and also a kraft colored paper mache box (with lid) that I got- both to stash goodies inside in the new turquoise sewing room. And I have some Turquoise themed photos to hang. SO I have plenty to do to make that room pretty, and THEN I have to work on the sewing projects that have taken a backseat since I decided to paint. Like the Moopy #2 that I have all cut out but haven't sewed yet, and also the two skirts that I planned on sewing, purchased patterns and fabric for, and still haven't started.

AND I have knitting needles sitting there and I need to be taught how to Knit, and I need to crochet more on the 4 year blanket. So I have plenty to do.

And did I mention that my scrapbook room/office is a disaster area? I haven't been able to use that table for about 6 weeks. It's a disaster. I need to clean it. I need to light a match and burn all the papers. I need help! A week off work! A professional Organizer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails