Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Walking Zombie

Well, yesterday was a strange day. I didn't blog. Why you ask?

Sunday night I did not sleep. I tried. I lay in bed at 11 and started to read my book. Every time I tried to sleep, I wasn't tired. I kept reading, hoping it would make me tired. At 4am I had finished the entire book. And I still wasn't able to sleep. My sunburn was excruciating. I lay there until 5:30, not sleeping... as the birds started singing, and the traffic started going by on their way to work. I lay there till 6:30 and then I just got up and went to work... 3.5 hours early.

Strange. SO I worked from just before 7 until noon, when I FINALLY and MERCIFULLY started to be tired. I drove to my mom's and slept outside on their futon/swing, for about an hour. Then when the sun started to get low enough to bypass the swing canopy and touch my already-burned skin, I moved inside and slept on the couch for 4 more hours straight. I don't even remember moving, and my mom woke me up at 6pm.

Then I drove home, (the cleaning people had been at my house so I couldn't be) and we ate supper, and went for a walk. Last night I took a sleeping pill at 10:30 and was asleep by 11:30 and didn't move until I just woke up. Thank GOD I slept last night.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

4 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome to the AOGB family.

I had Wonder Woman underwear as a child. Obviously this still holds a place in my heart for me.:)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... women&aposs swimwear on sale water shoes for kids Swimwear tiny company illinois moving

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Website create templates conferencing features adultsonly video conferencing Canidan sports

Related Posts with Thumbnails