Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Out for a Drive....

I have been in a total "badgirl" mood lately. Husband is oblivious. In his own world. Last night he was MIA and when I went to bed at 12 midnight I still hadn't seen him, heard from him, and he hadn't answered his phone. I didn't get home until almost 9pm, leaving work at 7:15 and the picking up pictures at the Wal-Mart and wandering aimlessly around the store.

When I got home I took a bath, did the full body scrub, shave, moisturize.... so I had the soft wife skin totally going on. No husband. Figures. Typical Male. So I lay in bed for a while, waiting. Nothing. I wasn't really tired, but I was oh so bored. I thought about reading, but instead I got a brilliant idea. It was so nice outside, and I was going to do something I hadn't done in a long time. Naked Driving. So I slipped on a chemise and some flip flops with kitten heels, and snuck out to the car, using my cell phone as light to unlock the garage and the car, so the neighbor kids camping in their yard wouldn't see me with wet hair and no bra or underwear... not to mention no pants.

I got in the car, got out of town and into the country, rolled down the windows, cranked the radio, and took off my little pajama dress! Yeah! Exhiliration! Cool night air on my skin! Fabulous! And of course I wore my seat belt! I went all over. In the country... when I passed through town I would slip my pj's back on and be all halfway respectable. Until I got out of town. So I drove about for about 1-2 hours, enjoying the cool night breeze, a great big moon, and all the stars. There was good music on the radio. I drove like 45 because I didn't want to hit a deer naked, and have to call the cops to make a report.

About halfway through my trip I had to pee. So I stopped at the canal. It was so peaceful out there at night, all stars and moon and trees swaying in the breeze. I sat on the front bumper of the car for a while, stark ass naked, and watched the water. A truck drove by. They didn't brake so I am pretty sure they didn't even see me. Then I took the long way home, climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.

Maybe I was born to be a nudist. How often do people get to be naked in nature and just feel completely comfortable and relaxed? Sometimes I think it's a real shame that society and culture has advanced so far that we can't enjoy some nudity in nature. Some good quality time by yourself with just the world around you. City people probably have no idea what I am talking about. That makes me sad.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounds awesome. I have never tried that but the thought and idea sounds exhilerating

Unknown said...

Well, it isn't thrilling for a guy to drive topless, I am sure.... but just the air.... it's a nice feeling. Earthy. Damn Adam and Eve.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails