Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pleasantville HNT

This makes me think of the movie pleasantville.... and of the CCR song "Looking Out My Back Door." I was actually singing that as I sat in my office, gazing out the window. I was wearing a towel, just out of the bubble bath, and looking outside after the rain. It was a nice relaxing moment- and I just felt like sharing.


Go visit O to see what HNT is about and view other participants. Other HNTers, please come join us at the Flickr HNT Group, where you can view and display your own HNT Pictures.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

8 comments:

The Melody Censor said...

Spectacular!!!
Happy HNT!

Anna said...

AWESOME blog! I love Wonder woman too!!
Had a pic of her on my blog, but somehow I made it disapear!!

Leesa said...

Wow..very nice ;) HHNT!

Backdoor Slider said...

nice pic and might I add you have some very nice legs!!

HHNT

Wenchy said...

Love the colouring of this pic.

Unknown said...

:)
cute toesies

AndyT13 said...

Yep, that's fabU! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Http www.daisybaxter.com stationery links.htm Pediatric fluoxetine dosing mustang interior seat covers free adult video dvd Cash advance nc Forex singapore advance allied cash Maytag neptune washer fault codes Tax cut minor political party Baycol litigation wbr zocor

Related Posts with Thumbnails