Monday, June 12, 2006

Sexy Reading...

I am reading a great book right now. I love sexy mystery/romance books. I don't mean like harlequin Romance crap, I mean like Chick Lit Mystery/Romance stories loaded with Sex. (yep, that's what I said. I like to read about sex. I also like erotica. Deal with it.)

I am currently reading Vicky Lewis Thompson's Gone with the Nerd... and it is excellent. I read it last night for a few hours, and got about halfway through. My husband had to make me put the bookmark in it at 3am. And it was the first thing I thought about this morning and I have been itching to get back to it. Her book Talk Nerdy to Me was excellent as well as Sophie Kinsella's Undomestic Goddess. Thompson has at least two more Nerd Books, and I think there might be three, that I will have to get my hands on. Soon. Because nerds are sexy...

Love it! So I am on edge today, wanting to continue the reading.

Husbands, if you want to get lucky, buy one of Thompson's books for your wife, and then be as close by and un-annoying as possible when she is reading it. And ideally rubbing her back.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

3 comments:

Matt™ said...

Husbands: Also rub her feet. unless your a gay couple, in which case you know what to rub. We aren't a very subtle species.

Good for you girl ! People need to be more comfortable about their sexuality, and exploring all the depths of it !

Unknown said...

so you can't rub that unless you are gay? Hmmm.... I must be going about it all wrong....

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails