Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Chosen Few....

Today I was chosen by the Yahoo Mail Beta Team to write a testimonial for the new Yahoo Mail Beta, which I have been testing. My testimonial has been submitted and approved, along with this photo (cheesy photo? taken 1 year ago this past Sunday, and 20 pounds ago!) and I had to sign a release so that they could use me for advertising and post my photo, name, and testimonial online and in their advertisements. So all you yahoo users be on the lookout for my mug shot and testimonial. Hopefully I won't be on a billboard somewhere (LOL.)
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of you! Congrats on becoming a celebrity!

Stacy said...

wow - that's kinda cool! i'll look for you.

astrocoz said...

That is totally cool! I can envision myself checking my Yahoo! mail and then seeing your pic and going, "OMG! Its one of my BE tenants! EEK-GAD!"

Sandy said...

Hey, I came over from Astrocoz...I'll be back to read more!

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Related Posts with Thumbnails