Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Old Sketches

Tonight I came across some sketchbooks. Most of them are like 89% empty. But this is what I found in the other 11%. Not too bad.....

Click the Link to see a bunch of my sketches that I found. They range from still-lifes to birds to plants, animals, and cartoon characters.


This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool stuff! You have such talent! I love looking at your crafty pictures!

jackt said...

You are quite the Artiste!

Christie said...

I wish I still had my sketch books
love it

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Car+carnauba+paste+wax Forum phentermine what is tramadol Induction+cooktops pay marketing promotion strategy per click ppc cisco nat examples Corvette floor mats cheap lamborghini lowriders 2010 toyota supra recommended paste wax furniture Chrysler electronic parts Free on demand shemale movies oregon golf How divorce affects children Where are spark plugs isuzu amigo Chrysler 225-3 lexus aftermarket Hot teen girls non nude lamborghini probe 19

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails