Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome! Wanna Get Groceries?

I am in a great mood today. Holiday weekend, friend Erin coming to stay with us, cookouts EVERY SINGLE DAY! with friends..... it can't get any better than this, right?

Last night Evan and I did some organizing and cleaning. He cleaned out his closet, and I cleaned the scrapbook table and desk in the office.... it was getting scary. Evan washed the 4 insidedog beds. Then this morning I made up the spare bed for Erin with fresh sheets and blankets and vacuumed everywhere, since the dogs are so freaking hairy!

So all I have left to do around home is unload the dishwasher and wipe off the stove, and probably put some clean laundry away. Evan has some weed eating to do.

We had supper from 6&34 in Sheffield, Evan had a giant taco and I had a Grilled Chicken Salad. I love their Grilled Chicken Salad. It's one of the best salads around. Seriously. So today for lunch I have 1 big taco leftover from last night... that I will heat and eat. And today I get a pedicure! Yeah! I love Trish at Rita's. I feel like I have known her forever. She lives like two blocks from me in Wyanet and she is super nice and soooo cute. She does a great job with nails, and getting a pedicure with her is such a treat. I look forward to each one. She works at Rita's Rendezvous in Princeton, in the Clark House on Main Street. So a "long lunch" for me today, with a pedicure! Yippee!

Last night Kelly at Guys and Gals gave me my spray tan. It turned out good, except I have "splotches" where my skin has been peeling, and the tan didn't take. But that's only in places where no one else can see, so I am good to go! Ready for a weekend in the sun! Yeah!

Erin should be here tonight when I get off work, and I can't wait to see her, it's been like 5 years or something! I need to go get groceries, but I wonder if it would be rude for me to be like "welcome! It's so glad to see you! Wanna go with me to get groceries?" But today is payday, and I haven't had money OR time to go get them before tonight.... We will see.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I see here, that you are a former pampered chef consultant. I deem you worthy of doleing out egg advice! I'm going to try it your way for real!
I always wondered about spray tanning, it looks messy, and uncomfortable to get it done, but the results look pretty amazing!

Unknown said...

My husband always get to have an "I am married to a dark exotic latin or black woman" fantasy when I spray tan, because you have to leave it on for so long, usually overnight, before you wash it off. So usually my sheets turn brown from all the stuff rubbing off in my sleep... and I have to make sure that I am not GOING anywhere that night... for at least 12 hours... so I can be around home and let it soak in. then when you wash it off in the morning, the shower is like brown as all the stuff washes off you. There's definately a method- the worst is that it's not cheap, and it only lasts a few days... like 3-5 if you are lucky. Today when I got my pedicure I bought Big Sexy's aerotan- which is an aerosol tan. Gonna try that out. Stylist guaranteed it's great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails