Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thank God It's Thursday! The Un-HNT

When I finally drug my ass out of bed this morning, my first thought, was "thank god It's Thursday!" and then I thought Wednesday? and then I remembered that yesterday was Monday, and that would make today Tuesday.... and I was crushed. Not HNT? Well we will "pretend" that it is Thursday today because THAT Will make me happy.

I stayed up till 3am reading the second half of Gone with the Nerd and oh yeah, they totally got it on! SwEEt~ and then there was a super happy ending. Love it. love it love it. But my husband was snoring away when the book was finished, so he missed out. Too bad for him.

Today I am wearing my fake ponytail, which I love. My camera card is full again so once I take care of that I will try for a picture. Most people don't recognize me when I have my hair this way. I can go to Wal-Mart and people who would say hello to me normally, just walk right past me. It's bizarre. I don't think I look so totally different with my hair back. I guess it's because in my younger days with my hair pulled back I had bangs covering my giant ted danson forehead. And now, I don't. By the way I never thought one thing or another about my forehead, I always thought it was just a normal forehead. Until one day when I told my mom (years ago) that I was going to grow out my bangs and she said "Not a good idea with that forehead" and I was like "what?!" all crushed and shit. Thanks Ma. So now I know, courtesy of my mom, that I have a freakishly large forehead.

I wish someone could show me how to put a damn video on this stupid blog. I have a video of chicks pole dancing at Dueling Pianos in Wrigleyville, and I wanted to share it, but no one will take the time to help. Damn you readers! Isn't there a horny bastard out there who will help me put one out there?! Really after review, they are pretty lame. I mean, I thought they were lame at the time, but in person all I could think was "don't quit your day job." I mean you don't get up on a pole in the middle of a bar on top of a piano unless you are really gonna work it. And they were pretty lame. I've seen dirtier dancing at prom than on the pole in this video.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

7 comments:

Tina said...

Fake ponytail = cute! And, "all crushed and shit." HEE!

Unknown said...

I know it! Damn mothers telling it like it is.

Haleigh Anne said...

I like the fake ponytail...looks good. I need to get one or a while damn wig because I just got the worst haircut I have ever had from the hog lovin' hairdresser! YIKES!!

Wenchy said...

Love your hair colour, never mind the fake ponytail! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You definitely look like you've lost weight girlfriend! (in this pic and your HNT for this week) Way to go!

Unknown said...

thanks Michelle! I am at 19.5 pounds right now!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.data-recovery-softwares.info/Undelete-command-free-for-downloading.html Extract.exe adware itemize 401k with ms money Panasonic lcd tv review 26 Oxycontin abuse stories Fax timesheets by friday morning mfs 401k Butalbital phentermine computer security system Dildos vibrators with hidden cameras Giant eagle pharmacy

Related Posts with Thumbnails