Monday, June 05, 2006

Laundry

I have to get up in 6 hours and I am not even sleeping yet! icky! I have gotten soooo much done today! Yesterday I slept till noon. I had been up till about 2:30 the night before, I babysat Ava from about 7-12pm and then Anya and I sat at my house chatting till about 2:30am. When I got up Saturday, we went to Princeton and got baby clothes at the garage sale of a co-workers daughter, she sold me a tote 3/4 full of baby clothes for $20. I went with Anya, but of course I couldn't resist that great of a deal. She had cute stuff and it was nice and clean.

Saturday night my mom came over and Evan and Mom and I went out to eat at the Chinese Buffet in Peru, then to big Lots. On the way home we stopped at Dairy Queen in Princeton and then at The Dawg House for a drink, where I was happy to see Trish!

Today I slept till about 11:30. Then I picked up all over the house, cleaned the back porch, cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher and unloaded/reloaded it twice... and Cleaned the icky dirty laundry room. Then Evan and his dad put my new(er) dryer in place, that had been sitting in the garage since December. I bought it from Brad and Anya when they moved because they had two washers and three dryers suddenly!

So tonight I went to Wal-Mart, where they have NO BOTTLED WATER (and I mean NONE) and this is the 9th day straight that they haven't had any. Ridiculous! We just got our water quality report and Wyanet has unacceptable levels of lead and arsenic in the water. What else is new? So I got $130 worth of necessities (toothpaste, shampoo, salad, etc) and put a new garbage can on layaway for the kitchen. And of course, because I went to Wal-mart kinda skanky, in flip flops and a ratty t-shirt with half my hair piled messily on top of my head with a clip and no makeup.... I ran into a friend who I hadn't really seen since High School. Of Course.

Then I came home, unloaded everything, washed stoneware, proceeded with laundry, watered hostas, put out the new dog tie outs and threw out the old ones... and I am about ready to fall over dead but I am trying to get as much done as I can before the cleaning people come tomorrow... I just have so much to pick up and organize every week so they can clean! Slobs that we are!

Hope you are all sleeping!
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

4 comments:

Matt™ said...

Ah HA ! Welcome to the world of blog spam. Stupid mindless idiots that thought that it would be a god idea. What FOOL would possibly go to those websites ?

Anyways, I hate laundry. I usually give in when I run out of anything that is clean.

Don't drink tap water, even the water that passes those tests is foul. I'm sure its worse in the States, but here our water tests usually don't even test for everything. When they do, they don't include the possibility of bacteria or infectious agents in the water, but just the mineral counts.

Besides, bottled water just tastes better. Hope you had a good sleep !

Tina said...

You are such an industrious girl. Sometimes I feel really lazy after reading this sort of post!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Drug store zyrtec prescription drugs drugs online bath totes Tennis+scholarships+college Monitoring performance software voip Divorce for man Andy lee football book high scholarship school Air travel in the 1930s symptom withdrawal lexapro Lexus discount parts Acne cause does smoking Denver school culinary arts company farmer group insurance java script craps 1000 games count each roll celexa drug drug zyban drugs-pharmacy.com Car polish spray rolling laptop cart Patanol rebates first community credit union - scholarship

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails