Friday, April 14, 2006

WP-Flickr (I know you don't know what that is so read on.)

Today I found something really cool. I wanted to try it but when I read the comments of people who were "trying it" and saw how they were getting bugs, it pretty much gave me a headache before I even downloaded it, so I was like.... um. no. thanks. I don't need a headache before a weekend and holiday. I can do without a strip of cool thumbnails from my flickr photos that match the tag that I choose. Really. I can. At least until Monday. Details Here. Visual Here. Do I NEED one more cool toy/plugin/extension? Need. I mean NEED? Probably not. Until Monday.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use the wp-flickr plugin with no problems. What bugs are people talking about?

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

Related Posts with Thumbnails