Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Patterns- and Card Class Photos


Originally uploaded by Dazed81.
So tonight I got two skirt patterns. I also have posted pictures from my card class this past Saturday, of the cards and card packet we made.... check my flickr photos.

When I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the patterns, I was soooo overwhelmed by their craft center. They just recently remodeled areas of the supercenter, with new flooring, racks, and moving departments around. It's nice. But the craft section, they just kept clearancing things and never getting more. I was not thrilled. I first thought they were getting new stuff, and then I came to the conclusion that they were downsizing their scrapbooking area and I was upset. Well, last night proved that I was wrong!

They had new beads, new ribbons (a whole WALL of ribbons!) new fabric embellishments (beads, shiny disks, belt webbing, you name it!) and cool new colors and patterns. The embellishments are unbelievable. I am so excited! They had a whole new scrapbooking section and new name brands and coordinating sets (baby, pets, etc) with albums, stickers, papers, etc. It was absolutely blowing my mind. More cake decorating supplies, a whole section for making your own purses.... I could hardly take it. OVERLOAD! I even took pictures. Check them out in my She's Crafty album on flickr.
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

Matt™ said...

I heart tulip skirts ! :D

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails