Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fucking Friendship.

People! I am drowning in friendship emails! STOP SENDING THEM TO ME! No I do not want to "send this back to you" and no I don't need a "friendly fuzzy hug" 15 times a day! STOP! STOP!!! STOP!!!!

Unfortunately, or perhaps Fortunately, no one who sends these damn things probably reads my blog. So they will never stop.

I don't need glitter halo-ed bunny rabbits or teddy bears blinking on my screen to know you are my friend. So PLEASE don't waste my time!

Friends don't send Friends "Friendship" e-mails. It's that simple!
This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you!!! I have probably broken the friendship chain so much that my computer will fry, a rock will fall from the sky and hit me on the head, I won't win the lottery, and my friends will think I don't care. Those things annoy me to no end!!!

*** said...

Um, yeah, I just delete those without ever opening. And for that reason, you'll never get one of those from me!

Unknown said...

LOL! I understand what you mean. My mother sends them to me EVERYDAY! *sigh* those and those damned quizes! She is off her rocker!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Mount rose ski area http://www.import-body-kits.info/nanaimovwclub.html md tax maps computer backup Filter fish salt tank water http://www.security-home-7.info/vw-bug66.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails