- A toasty Tuscany Turkey Sandwich from Monical's Pizza for supper
- A shopping trip that made me all sleepy and possessionally fulfilled
- The adjustment at the Chiropracter where she had to crack each place twice because I was all tense and messed up.
- The two glasses of white wine I drank by the fire at the Pheonix Inn
- Sheer Mental and Physical Exhaustion
Likely a combination of the 5, wouldn't you say?
So today the dogs go to the groomers and I go to work. Last night I did about 100 thousand things, Evan washed dog beds at the laundromat, I went to the Chiropracter, to Monicals to supper with Pete and Evan, then to Peru on a top secret mission which also yielded a new pair of VS undies for my sister, a cute pink "Naughty or Nice" Drawstring bag for me, three pair of earrings, jeans and shirt for Evan, a new Orange Columbia sweatshirt for me, a blanket for the twin bed in the baby room, and a wine cabinet for the dining room, and also a set of coasters to set the twin bed legs on to protect the hardwood floors. Then I went to the laundromat to check the dog beds, to John and Amy's to rouse the husband back to responsibility, and to the Pheonix for wine by the bonfire. Then home, unload the car, put on the pajamas, let the dogs out, and fall fast asleep. So all of these things occurred between 5pm and 11pm. Typical Night of mine. Who was that who said fat people are lazy? Whatever. I guess I am chunky because all of that involved food and wine. And because as much as I move about, I despise structured excercise and LOVE food. See previous post. And Shopping must not qualify as excercise?