Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Review of Gummi Crib Rail

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Our chewy crib rail protects baby's gums — and the crib! Crib rails are a favorite teething surface, but it's not good for baby or his crib. Why not turn that crib rail into a giant, soft teether? Our non-toxic, medical-grade rail cover has a unique chewy texture that soothes sore g...


Has been working for seven months for us

By dazed81 from Illinois on 12/30/2008

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Strong Construction, Useful Application, Easy Use

Best Uses: Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Pregnant with number 2

I purchased this and installed it when my daughter was about 9 months old. I bought two, one for each rail. I installed BEFORE she started chewing, and right about the time she started to pull up. I followed all the directions, cleaning the rails with alcohol wipes and letting them dry. I also installed in the early morning after she woke up, and had her nap elsewhere that afternoon.... She wasn't near them for about 12 hours, which helped them to dry and adhere properly before being near little hands and gums. My daughter is now 16 months old and has 12 teeth and we haven't had a single issue. The rails are still stuck as good as they were the day of installation and they even stand the test of things hanging or tied to the rails (crib toys, soothers, etc) and also adult hands on the drop side several times a day. I highly recommend these but advise you to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS PRECISELY when installing.

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails