Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LONG night

Last night. Was a long night. Ardyn hadn't even been in bed an hour when she woke up. And cried until 2am. She would consistently fall asleep in my arms and wake up very startled and upset. I just know she wasn't feeling well. At 2:30 Evan made our bed and we lay Ardyn back in her crib and I went to sleep, only to be awake at 4:30 and getting her into our bed at 5am as it started all over until about 7am. Then she was able to relax and sleep for a few more hours on and off and I was thanking god because there it does suck to be sick yourself but not getting any rest. Ugh.

Today I feel like I have been hit by a big truck. Ardyn's fever was back around 11am today so she got some more Motrin, and she looks like she is a little bit more herself now.

Take care. More later if I am still functioning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails