Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Review of Door Gripper

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Keep kids from slamming doors — and pinching little fingers! Our door gripper holds doors open securely, yet is softer and safer than traditional door stops. Works on all flooring surfaces.

This is THE BEST. Should've bought more!

By dazed81 from Illinois on 12/30/2008

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Playful Design, Useful Application, Strong Construction, Easy Use, GREAT for swinging doors

Best Uses: Accident Prevention, Swinging Kitchen Door, Toddlers, Crawlers

Describe Yourself: Mom to a Toddler, Pregnant with number 2

We purchased this to use as a door stop/holder for our antique swinging door. It had an old doorstopper that flipped up and down, but it was a choking hazard with the rubber tip. Not to mention that she could flip it up and the door would come crashing in on her. We bought this and temporarily removed the antique stopper. This holds the door perfectly on the hardwood floors and it will hold the door open either direction. I wish I would have bought another because I could easily prop open other doors in the house that she tries to close on us, it would prevent finger pinching and door slamming. Highly recommend. Excellent price! I especially like that I can put it in place or remove it with my foot, so I don't have to bend over (great when pregnant!)

(legalese)


UPDATE: This door stopper finally broke after 2.5 years of daily use. We have replaced it with another of the exact doorstop and are VERY Happy with it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails