Monday, October 09, 2006

Testing Fucking Bullets

This is a test of the blogger bullet system.

  • Bullets have never ever worked for me in blogger
  • Every time I use bullets, they look great until I publish and then they disappear
  • I saw bullets work at Lime's Place and I was like "wha?"
  • Lime says they work for her
  • I decided to test bullets here again, in case a miracle has happened since my migration to Beta.
  • Everything looks great but I wonder how it will when I publish
  • Supercalifragilousticexpialadocious!
  • To eat or not to eat, that is the question
  • Did you know that Saturday and Sunday I only ate once a day, at 6pm when I thought WHY am I so HUNGRY?
  • I hope my husband comes back soon to straighten me out.
  • These damn bullets better work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails