Sunday, October 29, 2006

Property of Captain Jack!

Can it be Sunday already? At least I gained an hour. Last night was the Dawg House Halloween Party. I have Lotsa Pictures on Flickr. My favorite costume was Raymond as Flava Flave. You just have to see the pictures. Husband did an awesome job drawing my tattoo on... lots of people thought it was real and "didn't know I had it" and most other people had NO Idea that Jack Sparrow had that tattoo, or that Johnny Depp really DOES have that tattoo in real life now, with Jack under it for his son Jack. I wanted to add "property of Cap'n Jack" to it but I didn't want it to be too busy and gaudy.

Today I need to clean up around home, set the clocks back, do the laundry, run the dishwasher, vacuum, feed the dogs, and carve my pumpkin. Then I need to go change the tapes at work and go to Wal-Mart and buy candy for Halloween Trick-or-Treaters. Plenty to do. Tomorrow I have class again. Keeping this short and sweet, check out the pictures when you have a moment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails