Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just another Manic Monday

Sunday. Again. The weekend went too fast!

I have pictures to upload to Flickr, but for some reason none of Flickr's uploading tools are working, and I have tried on several machines. Sad Sad Sad.

Friday night was soooo long ago, I can't even remember what I did. Oh wait. I went to Anya's and Anya and I sat in the hot tub and then we sat out on the front porch where her new neighbor came over and struck up a conversation with us.

Then there was some excitement in town, police, ambulances, search and rescue teams, the whole deal. I didn't get to bed till 2am and then I got up at 9 on Saturday.

Saturday morning mom and I went to the auction in Sheffield at the school, Evan had bought two tables and I bought a little round wooden kids table for $2.50 - Then mom and I went on to the Galva Craft Fair. I bought a Lighted Christmas Decoration and a wooden witch sign and a book of spells. Then we went on to Bishop Hill (for those of you who aren't aware, it's a Swedish Colony) and had a WONDERFUL lunch. I had a linnea sandwich (turkey on a croissant with lindonberries, pecans, and dill cream cheese) and spinach bisque (soup) with Lindonberry Lemonade. Then we went around town and shopped but never bought anything. We watched mittens being knit on a loom and work with a pottery wheel, and a man making brooms.

Saturday night we rescheduled the "Haunted Fairgrounds" till next weekend, since it was raining all afternoon and night. Evan and I just hung around home, watching TV, eating Cheesy Broccolli and rice casserole with fresh baked Whole Wheat Beer Bread. I went to bed at 11pm, I was so exhausted. Tonight it's only 11:30 and I am already so tired!

Today we brought one of the new tables in and put it in the scrapbook room. It is about twice as wide, but shorter, and it works PERFECTLY. We have more room in the office and I actually have more space to scrapbook. It looks better, fits better, works better... and the table is more sturdy for eyelet setting and stamping. I cleaned the living room, the office, and the kitchen, and ran the dishwasher and started laundry. I still need (want) to wash the dog beds, and I need to clean the bedroom. (when I say clean I mean pick up.) because tomorrow is the cleaning people. The house was totally trashed before today. It needed some picking up.

Tomorrow I have class in Peoria so I will be able to get some stuff done in the morning before I go. I could totally go to sleep right now.

I think that tonight's Desperate Housewives epsiode is one of the best ones that I have seen this season. So far I have been disappointed. Carlos and Gabby breaking up, Lynette and Tom dealing with that WITCH of a woman in their lives, Mike Delfino going with Edie Brit? Come ON! It's almost to soap-opera like for me. I personally am a HUGE fan of Men in Trees now. Men in Trees and Grey's Anatomy. Althought I have to say I can't wait to see Lynette kick that bitch's door in next week.

Tonight I made Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies, and I got 8 scrapbook pages done. I also altered the cover of my new ATC album that I bought from Stampin Up. I am not thrilled with the results, but I am sure I will be able to do another one before too long, so I can just keep practicing.

The Internet is SOOOO freaking slow! I have rebooted all my machines and it is still slow. I suppose I should probably reboot the router and cable modem. But I am just about done for the night, watching Frisky Dingo and then I think I am just going to go to bed. Awesome X (a superhero) just got a hooker, and as himself (Xander) he was screwing the hooker and his girlfriend walked in, but he heard her coming so he put on his Awesome X mask and she thought that he was a friend of Xander just "using his place" and so she left, but then the hooker knew his secret identity so he ended up paying her $5 million dollars to keep his super hero's identity a secret. It was hilarious.

I am freaking exhausted.

1 comment:

keda said...

hahahahaaa that's sooooo tidy!

i've never seen anything like it! well not anywhere near me anyway.
i'm seriously impressed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails