Saturday, September 17, 2005

Coonhound don't appreciate that ol' car

Well, It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. It's so nice and sunny out, we have had the windows open for a few days now. Hadley (the handsome hound) has finally been able to forget about my neighbor's motor revving. Poor Gary, he's probably the best neighbor I have got and I think he's a great guy. He's got himself an old car over there that he is trying to get running and all day he's been alternately working on it and starting and revving the motor. I think he might be getting somewhere. What cracks me up is that Hadley is practically standing guard trying to get out there and bark at him. He's finally calmed down enough to lay down on the floor in that square of sunlight coming in through the window. I sure hope Gary gets it fixed soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails