Thursday, March 01, 2007

Religion Quiz

Not taking this toooo terribly serious since some chick on the internet just randomly created it. But I wasn't surprised to see Buddhism so high on the list. Um, satanism (and islam) I was a little surprised to see. I don't believe the paganism card though. I think that's because I answered lots of things earth related but answered no to "I don't ever hurt any living creature" because unlike true Buddhists, I eat meat and will squash a bug in no time flat. SO I am gathering that's how Paganism got higher than Buddhism. Or hey, think I am a witch. Who knows. Like I said, Random Web Chick.

You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely
aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar
earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native
American religion.

Paganism


79%

Buddhism


75%

agnosticism


63%

Islam


58%

Satanism


54%

Hinduism


38%

atheism


29%

Christianity


25%

Judaism


21%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails