Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OB Appointment!

Today we had another OB Appointment. We got to schedule the "Big" Ultrasound when we find out if it's a girl or boy. It's on April 9th in the morning. Yee! I can't wait! I thought I wanted to have a boy first but I am recently freaked out because it's like boy=penis and I am not sure I am ready for that. When he's small, no big deal, right? But when he starts peeing on things and waving it around, I am not sure that I will be ready. So deep down I can feel myself chanting "girl, girl girl!" but I know that Evan wants a boy something FIERCE and although he will be happy with a healthy baby either way, I would like to make him proud, even though it is HIS sperm that made the decision! LOL.

So the Midwife said "perfect" a few times. Perfect Belly size, Perfect Uterus Size, Perfect little heartbeat, Great blood pressure, etc. She said I have a wonderful laid back attitude and she is very pleased that I am not stressing out and that I am enjoying my pregnancy. She is also pleased with my weight gain.... or should I say WEIGHT LOSS! Haven't gained any yet! Actually lost some!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing well! Wishing you both the best in the coming months!

Related Posts with Thumbnails