Monday, November 27, 2006

Do You Have It? Wanna Share?

I was making lists of the CD's that I want, if you happen to have them, let me know as I would love a copy! Several of them I used to have tapes for, and WISH I had bought CD's back in the day... If you have one, let me know and I would be more than happy to swap you a CD that you don't have...

Green Day 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
Green Day Dookie
Green Day American Idiot
Green Day Nimrod
Foreigner Complete Greatest Hits
Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits
Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits
Soundgarden Superunknown
Soundgarden Down on the Upside
The Raconteurs Broken Boy Soldiers
Beck Odelay
Beck Guero
Snow Patrol Eyes Open
Unreleased Stuff I will Buy:
Gwen Stefani The Sweet Escape
Incubus Light Grenades (in stores tomorrow, Nov 28th)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails