Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Fiver

1. Do you work hard or do you take the easy way out?
I don't get this question. I work hard, but I don't make work harder than it already is. I am a smart person. I hate those people that try to overthink work and turn it into more work just so they always look perplexed and busy. That's a load of crap. I work with someone like that and it drives me nuts. And just when I think I might be slacking, I compare what I do at work and home to what others do at work and home and I am like "damn girl, slow down!"

2. How's your day going?
Considering it's Friday, I don't know why they even ask this question. How often does a Friday suck? Mine's good. I'm exhausted but I have a three day weekend, so it's worth it.

3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I literally have more than 30. That's all I know. They are everywhere. They match every outfit. I love shoes. Always have.

4. Do you consider yourself cool?
I went to band camp. It doesn't get any cooler than that. Lucky for me geeks are cool now. Which makes me the coolest around.

5. What's the last song you listened to?
I don't know the last one I listened to. But I do know the last one I remember listening to. Centerfield by John Fogerty. If I hear that song I swear it's in my head for WEEKS. I heard it on Wednesday, and today's friday... and it has blocked out all other songs I have heard since then. So that's all I can tell you.

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

1 comment:

Zeus said...

I completely agree with you: never make work harder than it has to be. Get it done, and get it done right the first time so you never have to do it again...if you can help it!

The human pet owns about 14 pairs of shoes, all of which are her favorites...or so she says!

Geeks are definitely cool! Just look at me! I'm the geekiest feline around! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails