Thursday, December 29, 2005

Pointless Jibber-Jabber

Another night of not getting home until 9pm. Ugh. Thank god tonight I have nothing to do besides head for home after work.

I had a hair color appointment, then Evan and I met for supper, then we ran to Wal-Mart (I got a treadmill mat, a little black book (yes, that's right) and two pair of sweatpants, and some beads. Evan got a sweatshirt and a new toothbrush and I can't remember what else.)

I am thinking of buying Anya's dryer, it's only 2 years old. Ours works, but a) it is gas and it shrinks everything. b) it has started to make all the clothes smell like gas or exhaust, so I am sure it isn't working properly.

Besides that, my hair looks awesome. It is much redder than before, darker. There are still the blond and strawberry blonde streaks that are mine, but red red red! Everyone has commented, and Evan loves it, so I guess we are good to go.

Evan and I had a nice night together last night, and he washed a load of good clothes so I got to wear pants again! yeah! tomorrow is casual Friday at work (even though I have to pay $2 to participate) so I will be wearing jeans. Those are my favorite days. Problem is I am still pretty limited as to what I can wear.

Everyone have a nice day... I can't wait for this long weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP motorola blue tooth headphones Handcrafted handbags Web cams tenerife Cardiac asthma treatment dundee gay single Tibhar table tennis

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Related Posts with Thumbnails