Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Microdermabrasion Day 1

Tonight I started the Neutrogena at home Microdermabrasion Treatment. I have been eyeballing it since it came out, and during my wal-mart trip tonight, I decided to go ahead and spend the $40 (I had three gift cards from Christmas) and tonight I did the first treatment. I have sensitive skin, so the test will be if it doesn't make me break out or get my skin to dry out, I will be fine.

I do 7 straight treatments each night, then I do no treatments for 1 week. Then I resume with treatments 1-3 times per week from that point forward. My skin feels good tonight, I seem to feel like I have all this "blood flow" in my face. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it is like an invigorating, increased circulation feeling. Seems promising.

At a Bridal Show about two years ago, I had Microdermabrasion done on my hand by a local day spa. It was amazing the difference one treatment made. You could instantly tell the difference between the untreated and treated hands. I joked with the salon technician "Can you guys do my whole body?" and she laughed.

So I am excited to try it and see what happens. I used to have GREAT skin until I got to be like 23 or 24. Now I have breakouts that drive me up the wall.

I will keep you posted.
Related Posts with Thumbnails