Friday, December 23, 2005

I got a KICK ASS GIFT!

I got a wicked cool gift last night at our department Christmas Party at Wise Guys. Actually I got lots of them, but this is my favorite. A Griffin Tunebox for my ipod shuffle. Whoo-Hoo!! I have never even seen them for the shuffle but my good friend PG found one. Not only is it an awesome gift, but the fact that he somehow knew what I would like, makes it even better. So all you shuffle owners (and all you newbie shuffle owners at V3 with Angela) should invest in one of these- seriously. Now I just need the car wiring harness to get it working in my car and I will be set.

Here's a pic of mine in action. My Shuffle has skins, a pale green one and a hot pink one, so of course you can see my shuffle looks pink. Click on the photo for a larger view. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails