Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Going Straight to Hell....

I stumbled upon this test. As soon as I started taking it, I knew I was probably going straight to hell, from all standards set forth by the bible thumping community. Of course, the results were not kind. I am full of the deadly sins, it appears. See if you rate better than I Do and let me know if I will be burning alone.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate


Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Then I stumbled on a test to measure which sin sent me to hell, and I discovered that I am "medium" on the scale of slothful, but the only question that I answered yes to was that it is okay to sleep past noon on a weekend. Wow. That is sending me to hell? Whatever. I probably GET to sleep past noon on a weekend Once a month. Some days I am up at 8:30, some days by 10am, and rarely (a cherished time) I am able to sleep past noon. But that is usually when I went to sleep after 3am.

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Low
Lust:Medium
Pride:Medium



Discover Your Sins - Click Here

2 comments:

SHELTONSFAMILY said...

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO LEVEL 2, I GUESS I WAS NOT BAD ENOUGHT FOR LEV 3. AFTER READING THESE QUESTIONS HOWEVER, I FEEL THAT NO ONE WILL BE ALONE IN THIER HELL.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meagan we can hang out together in the Third Level of Hell as I am there too! Guess it must be that "yes I am overweight" question that sent me there. ha ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails