Monday, December 05, 2005

Example of Karma

Okay, I ran across this example of Karma today on eBay. Interesting approach. Something tells me by the look in his eyes (or lack of looking) that he has had his fair share of Karma come his way, if you know what I mean.

Oh and look, another one!

And before, I talked about needing something to remind me about good Karma..... so I got myself a buddhapad... to remind me everyday. And also the proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation. I feel better already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about that 1st karma guy. Interesting thing is that he said he doesn't have the resources to buy a good cigar however he lives in a very nice area here in AZ where the homes are top $$ and people WANT to live there. ha ha

Love your piece on Karma, BTW. Very true, very true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails