Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Curtains- Oh Sister Dear, can You hear me?

So, first let me say that sister Liz, if you are reading my blog... I need a favor. When you finish up with work in the morning, is there any chance I could get you to go to Target for me?

Reason being, I need ONE ORANGE VALANCE for the living room and I don't feel like driving clear to Target to get one.

It matches these curtains shown in the picture, and it has Brown wooden beads dangling from it.

Can you do that for your sister dear? If so please send me an email or comment here, or feel free to call me in the morning or stop by. Then you can pick up your Umbra cards.

These orange ones are the new curtains in my living room. Click on the photo for a larger view. The package says Global Home (brand) and they are exclusive to Target. They are Rayon/Cotton/Polyester. I only need ONE VALANCE! Please!! Pretty Please!?!

The green ones are put back up in the dining room, with the grapevines that I had up before.
Related Posts with Thumbnails