Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday Night

Well, perhaps I am crazy. Watched BTTF II and BTTF III Tonight and now I am not sure about the shirt difference. I think that he just had his tie loosened to the point that in some scenes it is hard to see it because his collar is so open and it's hidden by the jacket. But I do also believe that the guitar is a different color. Unless I am crazy about that too.

Hmm

Tonight I won a Boppy in Excellent Condition, with a Boppy Luxe cover, for $6.99 on eBay. Last year I bought a Boppy Bubbles without a cover at Target for about $30... as a gift for a friend. SO I am excited because THAT is cheap! I am also bidding on some other items that are total steals, but I don't want to give details until I win... If I win!~

That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome deal on the boppy ... i heart ebay

Related Posts with Thumbnails