Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dryer Quit?

Well, the house is almost all picked up. The dryer Quit. And that really pissed me off. I checked the breaker and unplugged it, and everything I could think of. It's like there's no POWER. I started the jeans and it didn't even work for like 10 minutes according to the dryer timer. And the light inside is out, so it's like there is no power at all. Damn. So After I spent the night picking up the house, I spent another 20 minutes stringing bras and underwear all over the dining room chairs and the bathroom shower curtain rod and the back of doorknobs... and hung up an entire load of dress clothes on hangers in the laundry room so HOPEFULLY something will be dry by tomorrow.

What a royal pain in my ass. We just bought it from Anya this spring, and it was brand new, so I hope that it doesn't mean it's dead.

Well, off to listed to some music and go to sleep. Have a nice night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that just sucks! We just closed on our new house today and the AC doesn't work and the home warranty doesn't cover it - yeah, woohoo.

Anonymous said...

I have a washer that's on the fritz. Maybe if we work together we can get laundry done . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails